Saturday 31 December 2011

Read Assamese comic magazine RONGMON online

Hello Readers,wish you a very Happy and prosperous new year.Today I have a good news for you.Today BLOG অসম gained total 5,000 page hits and it is also included in Alexa ranking.I have added the Alexa toolbar of my blog in the left sidebar of the page and I hope you will download and install it on your browser to access it any time.Readers,frankly speaking when I started this blog I can't even imagine that it can gain total 1000 pagehits.Thanks for your continuous response and affection to this blog and I hope you will keep on visiting my blog.Today I am going to share with you the link to the popular Assamese comic magazine RONGMON published by Malini Prakashan of Jorhat.It is the most popular comic magazine in Assam and looking at their popularity they started the online version of this magazine in the month of June this year.It is very attractive and easy to use website powered by flash.So you need to have Adobe flash player installed to watch this website.you can download it from here .Click on the below link to go to the site.
                                                  CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SITE

6 comments:

Post a Comment