Friday 13 January 2012

Another Assamese short stories collection

Hello readers,first of all let me wish you very happy and enjoyable উৰুকা and মাঘ বিহু .On this eve of Bihu I am going to share with you another collection of Assamese short stories.I hope you have read the collection of short stories shared by me in one of my previous posts.Today while surfing google I found this collection of short stories in one file sharing site.It contains stories of many eminent Assamese authors like Mohim Bora ,Arupa Patangia Kalita,Nirupama Borgohain etc.Stories are in English and name of the authors are mentioned there but I am unable to find the name of the translator.Hope you enjoy reading these stories and Once againWish you a  Happy and healthy Magh Bihu and Uruka.....Keep on visiting my blog....

                                               CLICK HERE TO READ

0 comments:

Post a Comment