Saturday 28 January 2012

Read Assamese short story Kathanibari Ghat by Mohim Bora online

Hello readers,after a long gap,Here I am back in my blog with a new post .Sorry for removing Zubeen's Runjun nupure Maate from my blog .But after reading the note I hope you can clearly understand why I have to do this.Still if you want the song just Google it,I am sure you will find it in video or mp3 format.Today I am going to share with you a short story by Sahityacharya Mohim Bora. The story কাঠনিবাৰী ঘাট by Mohim Bora is translated into English by renowned translator Lalit Saikia.To get more info on it you can visit this link.While surfing internet I found this story in a portal for sharing literature of different states of India.I hope you enjoy reading this story and Keep on visiting my blog......

           
                                                      CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY

3 comments:

Link Updated. Please try again. Thanks

Mohim Bora sir r jodi Deha goroka prem golpo honkolon khon jugut kori dibo paare please

Post a Comment