Monday 9 January 2012

Read detective story by Agatha Christie in Assamese

Hello readers,How are you? I hope you have read the horror story shared by me in my previous post.Today I am going to share with  you a detective story written by Agatha Christie.The story is translated into Assamese by renowned Assamese thriller writer Ranju Hazarika naming it as সেই ৰহস্যময়ী নাৰী and he published it in his book বিশ্বৰ শ্রেষ্ঠ ৰহস্য কাহিনী in 1993.I hope you will read this story and send your feedbacks to me.If you have any content which you want to share in this blog then please mail me by clicking the link contact author.I will publish it with due credits to you.....


CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY

5 comments:

নিবিড়,
অসমীয়া ভাষাৰ প্ৰতি তোমাৰ শ্ৰদ্ধা সদায়ে থাকক, ভবিষ্যতেও এনেকুৱা কাম কৰি যোৱা- আমাৰ শুভকামনা সদায়ে থাকিব ৷

নিবিড় দা,
ধন্যবাদ দাদা, আল্লাহৰ ওচৰত দোৱা কৰিছো তোমাক ভালে ৰাখক আৰু আগলৈ এনেকৈ কাক কৰি যোাৱা। তাৰে শুভ কামনা ।

Please upload the writings in PDF format.Its easy to read in PDF format than redirector user dropbox where is files not found.

Link updated. Please check.

Thank you Nibir Da.PDF now available.Please uplod more novels in PDF.


Post a Comment