Tuesday 3 July 2012

New Linux based OS SuperX developed in Assam

Hello readers,Welcome to my blog. After a long long gap I am back here in my blog. Due to my exams I am little bit busy and unable to post . Today in my post i am going to  share with you a new Linux based Operating System SuperX developed by Wrishiraj Kaushik of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Maligaon . This OS is now available in both 32bit and 64 bit. To download the software or to know more about it click on the below link.....
            

     CLICK HERE TO VISIT

1 comments:

Hi Team ,

With a single intention to promote Linux open source technology to the best of our nature , LinuxPune.com team has decided to request Linux Based Bloggers to send us their respective unique article with their pictures in our mail id info@linuxpune.com which will be posted in our blog section and interns we will also request your respective team to post our link hence we can mutually help each other to increase the bacllinks .

Hope its going to be a fantastic associated we are looking forward to ....

LinuxPune Team
http://linuxpune.com
info@linuxpune.com

Post a Comment